Tuesday, October 14, 2008

dreams about eric and nick club

Last night I had a dream that I needed emergency back surgery. Probably to keep my spine developing into some kind of terrorist, I'm not sure though. Anyway, I was in the waiting room of the hospital when the dr. came out and told me we have to begin the surgery immediately. I said we could begin as soon as I finished making a blog post about it. Dr. said no, but I pleaded my case. As they were dragging me into the back to start the operation, I remember screaming, "nick has to know what's happening! the club must be informed. I repeat, must be informed!" All this was happening while I was trying to log in on my iphone to make it all happen. crazytown.

also, my flannel has arrived. I can't wait for it to be cold so I can amaze everyone with its radness.

No comments: